WELCOME NEW PATIENTS
Thank you for choosing Dr. Shawn Anthony and the Faculty Practice at Mount Sinai West for your Orthopedic care. In order to make your visit most efficient, we ask that you fill out and complete the attached New Patient Form before you come in for your appointment. Filling out these forms will enable us to serve you better and faster.
Also, please bring the following items with you to your visit:
- Completed New Patient Questionnaire
- Your ID and insurance card
- X-rays, MRI, CT scan, or any other prior studies (image disk and radiology report)
- A list of your current medications and dosages
- Office records from any other Physician (if previously treated)
- Co-pay/Payment (if required)
- Referral (if required by insurance company)
If you scheduled your appointment through ZocDoc -- please call Mount Sinai Orthopaedic Scheduling at 1-877-636-7846 to complete your registration prior to your appointment.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete registration and insurance paperwork. If x-rays are needed, these will also be completed prior to your appointment time.
***Please give us a minimum 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment or no-show fee may apply***
If you have any questions regarding your appointment, please call Dr. Anthony’s administrative assistant at 212-523-7594. We look forward to seeing you at your appointment!